lake

Tuesday, April 26, 2016



Ahh, the summer life. What's better than food, drinks, music and water in the summertime? Absolutely nothing. Of course, with the right company, the good vibes just keep on coming and with the perfect swimsuit, well, anything is possible. Forever 21 sure knows how to make a girl look good for any summer event. When looking around for a swimsuit, I wanted medium coverage and I wanted
an interesting detail in the back. This swimsuit gave me coverage but still showing some skin and giving me that cute gold detail in the back. I felt so sexy and comfortable in this suit. Another detail I loved about this is that you could definitely wear it as a bodysuit top and just add a cute pair of denim shorts for a stroll downtown. I just have to mention that as I am getting older, there are certain things that I cannot wear anymore such as leggings as pants, graphic crop tops and cutoff short shorts. However, one thing that I love about Forever 21 is that they cater to everyone. I can find anything from a basic top, to a summer maxi but a 13 year old can also find a body con skirt and a pair of floral leggings. So what are you waiting for? Summer isn't over and its time to find your perfect swimsuit!
-dM












No comments:

Post a Comment