Inspired

Monday, September 28, 2015


With the bustling NYFW over and LFW happening now, it was inevitable to get inspired by the amazing street style looks. Yes, the actual fashion shows are very important but everyone knows that the street style looks are just as fabulous. This dress was purchased at Ross for about $12. It is a very comfortable and light material and I just love the simplicity of it. The vest is from Target and its my favorite piece in my closet right now. It goes with everything! The shoes are also a favorite and I
know they are a summer sandal but I just cant let go. The bag is vintage and it was a gift from my mother.

Unfortunately, NYFW was not in my budget this year but I am excited to tell you all that I will be attending Phoenix Fashion Week this Friday. I will be showing a sneak peek of my journey to the runway on Instagram and then showing you the full story on my blog. This look was inspired by the Hugo Boss SS 2016 Collection. With the industrial Downtown Phoenix as a backdrop, I felt that this whole shoot was inspired by New York and its street styles. This look is very out there, however I know if that I can get away with just about anything on the streets of New York. Yet, living in Phoenix will never stop me from showing my style and maybe inspire others to bring out their New York best. 
-dM

Vest: Target Style 
Dress: Ross 
Shoes: Qupid 
Sunnies: Popsikle Shop
Bag: Vintage 

















No comments:

Post a Comment