Rated X

Monday, April 20, 2015

I'm back from being on hiatus. Honestly, I was discouraged and a bit disappointed. I began to see a lot of repetition in some bloggers who once inspired me. The most important to me is originality, character and the unpredictability. Somehow, it seems that upon typing this right now I have seen to even forgotten how to spell originality. Yikes! I have decided to make some bold moves and take this blog to the next level. I'm going balls to the wall (as they say). This might include but not limited to
more skin (sorry mom), controversial issues, dangerous locations and possibly politics. This blog is not just for girls. Its not just about looking "cute" and getting more and more followers. If I have 6,000 followers but have not reached any of their hearts or souls, then all of this was for nothing. I would rather have 500 people who are somehow moved and/or inspired in some way. Even if I have stirred anger, at least I know I am reaching out to someone.
-dM
Top: Goodwill
Jeans: Vintage Levi's 
Shoes: Brash
Sunglasses: ShopJeen Oversize Lennons











No comments:

Post a Comment