Blue Like You

Monday, May 18, 2015


There is a different story behind every article of clothing I own. The clothes that I purchase from stores or online are mostly versatile pieces that I know I can pair with other gems that I will find at thrift stores and vintage stores. These pants are so light and airy and comfortable. There's that magic word again. Anyhow I've had this blue stripped button down from Forever 21 for a while and as you can see it is divine. I have worn this with white shorts, jeans, dress pants and now my wide legged
black pants and I just cant get enough. Also, just because you bought something a long time ago doesn't mean its out of style. Subtly work a special piece back into your summer and winter wardrobe and you will soon discover the possibilities that are in your closet right now!
-dM


Top: Forever 21
Pants: Goodwill
Heels: Shop Prima Donna
Sunglasses: 70's Vintage 




















No comments:

Post a Comment