A Casual Celebration

Monday, December 15, 2014


I would like to begin by saying that I don't do casual. Jeans are as casual as it gets. Do you feel like people often look at you and think you are too overdressed. Do you always feel overdressed? No honey, you look fabulous. I bet you don't even think about any of that when you are getting dressed. You are the girl that just thinks about the event and you already have your outfit picked out in your head. Including the shoes. I'm not talking about trendy commercial outfits. I'm talking about head turning style without the price tag and with fearless effortlessness. You have style girl, own it! The
ability and desire to express yourself through your clothing and style is something to fully embrace. It is fun and exciting. Attending my nephew's birthday party on a gloomy and cold Sunday, I new I wanted to be casual and warm. Heels dress up your jeans really well. Even better if they're in a bright color like these emerald-ish velvety pumps. The contrast of the red on the plaid button down and the shoes really catches your eye and they're holiday inspired as well. Your favorite leather or faux leather jacket with bring together any look from your most comfortable pair of jeans to a chic cocktail dress. Don't be afraid to go high. Longer legs and a straight posture will never be out of style.
-dM

Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Gypsy Warrior
Earrings: H&M
Top: Boutique













No comments:

Post a Comment