Unlawful

Monday, January 19, 2015

Reduce Speed Ahead! Yield! Keep Right! You can do this. You're not allowed to do this. You will go to jail for that. Rules, rules RULES! That eyeliner color is too bright. You cant wear shorts in the middle of winter. You look ridiculous in that. 
The message is clear ladies, do what makes you happy. Break the rules a little bit and let your spirit be free. Let your hair hang naturally and try on a bold shade of lipstick. No one can tell you who you are and what you like. Discover that for yourself by going out of the norm. Don't let fear keep you from living and trying new things. Don't let yourself be driven by what you see on social media. I encourage you to draw inspiration from the many beautiful artists out there but always staying true to yourself and unique personality. My life was filled with sadness and heartaches growing up. My
family was not as well off as we would have liked and there were always family problems that led to harsh words and cut throat decisions. Now at 28 I can finally say I am finally enjoying my youth and doing what I have always wanted to do. I'm not a very outspoken person but I find that expressing myself through pictures and words really exemplifies who I am. I will stop at nothing to accomplish all that I want. I love the strange and abnormal. I love the unexpected and the never been seen. I will show you interesting things, places, people and styles. I break the rules. I will not be told what or what not to do. Be free and explore beauties.
-dM

Lace Bralette: DIY 
Shorts: Vintage Levis
Boots: Andrea
Sweater: Forever 21

























No comments:

Post a Comment