Vintage Florals

Wednesday, June 29, 2016




As the days get longer and the nights get hotter you look for different ways to stay fresh. By this I mean cool and stylish as well. For those weekends of lounging around and BBQing in the backyard opt for the most comfortable thing in your closet. This little number, although not as figure flattering
as I'd like, is still something I enjoy wearing. I picked it up in a flea market from Coast to Coast Vintage. Additionally, wearing unexpected things in unexpected times always strikes up conversation and great magic. For example, this little headdress. I've always wanted to wear it and had been waiting for the right event or time to rock it. But, why? I decided there is no right time and place to wear it so why not now. My advice to you is go for comfort and even if its not up to standards, rock it anyway because nobody could look as good as you do when you have body and style confidence.




















No comments:

Post a Comment