White as Leather

Sunday, December 13, 2015


So here I am again, and it has been a while but I'm back. I have to tell you, it has been a busy couple of months leading up to the Holidays and my birthday. Seriously can finals be over already? Anyway, I finally decided to jump on the mini skirt bandwagon. I didn't want to get anything too common so I decided to go with a faux white leather one. This day, we were at uptown Phoenix at a Dia de Los
Muertos festival. You'll read more about that on the next post. Now, this skirt is very versatile and sexy. As you can see on the pictures I've dressed it down and I could be wearing tennis shoes and a Tshirt and this skirt would still look HOT! As a matter of fact, this might inspire my next shoot. Lol
-dM
















No comments:

Post a Comment