Comfort IS Style

Tuesday, May 12, 2015


This spring I attended this little event called Coachella. I can say with most certainty that it was one of the most magical weekends of my life. This trip will be a tradition from now on. If you have not had a chance to go I encourage you to do so at least once. It was here that I was lucky enough to discover this new band called Chicano Batman. Chicano Batman! This T-shirt is from Coachella and it represents their logo which is Batman with wings of a Mexican ancient monument turned upside
down. Their sound is inspired from music of the 60s, Tropicalia, Samba, psychedelia, slow-jam and Cumbia. With their unique sound, they are keeping music alive and drawing childhood memories of the type of music our parents used to dance to when they were our age. Please promise me you will listen to them. Yes?
Now, who says you have to choose between style and comfort? Style IS comfort. I just love the way this shirt looks with the bright floral. I was one of those girls who hated wearing tennis shoes. I honestly though those were just for the gym. Boy was I wrong! These Adidas Pure BoostAdidas Pure Boost feel like I'm walking on air, shoeless! Pair these even with a dress and you're bound to have a lasting fun time. Enjoy!
-dM

T-Shirt: Chicano Batman
Skirt: Boutique
Tennis: Adidas Pure Boost
Wayfarers: RayBan
Watch: Michael Kors








No comments:

Post a Comment