Husband Jeans

Thursday, August 6, 2015

This beautiful gathering place behind me is the DeSoto Central Market. It is located in Downtown Phoenix with food vendors, art vendors and a couple of bars. If you are one of my Orange County friends it is very similar to the Packing House in Anaheim. The DeSoto Market has only been in business for about six months so it still has room to grow. Not a lot of people know about it but once word is out about how great this place is, it'll be bustling. I love discovering new places through social media and checking them out for myself and what better time to bring these white babies out for the night. Yes, I am talking about my shoes. Visiting the Go Jane website and just waiting for a
restock of my size just made me go crazy. I walk around this smooth concrete underneath the spotlights feeling statuesque and 3 inches taller. With my husband's jeans on, I knew I was going to be fashionably comfortable. Ladies, if you're going to do the boyfriend, or in my case husband jeans please put a belt on. That was my big mistake.  Finally, if you are ever in town please do come check this place out. Have a tasty signature Sidecar, witness the great art and just unwind.
-dM
Top: H&M Basics
Pants: Husband's H&M Jeans
Shoes: Go Jane






















No comments:

Post a Comment