Golden Aviation

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Being the weekend before classes began, I knew I wanted to do something to take my mind off the busy week ahead. With nephew in tow, we decided, why not a movie? However, this day turned into a strange day. With all the recent shootings happening especially in theaters, I'll admit I felt a bit uneasy sitting in the front row. Violence is so terrible these days that we don't even feel safe in a theater. Instead of watching the movie we catch ourselves looking at every stranger walking in alone and suspicious. "Where will I run?" Who will I try to save first?" These are just some of the thoughts
that ran through my own head as I sat there watching the violent scenes from the movie. Is this o.k.? Absolutely not! However all we can really do is continue to move forward and deal with moments as they can. Some things are just out of our control.

On a happier note, as it was Sunday, putting my hair up in a bun seemed like the best thing to do. Slipped into my Hollister high waist jeans and Qupid mules and the whole routine only took about 15 minutes. I might just start putting my hair up more often. At the end of the day, those shoes came off just as fast as they came on. Also, these gold hoops from JC Penny tied this whole style thing together. Lastly, if you must only pick one accessory, make it a killer pair of sunglasses like these aviators from RayBan. 
-dM

Sunglasses: RayBan
Earrings: JC Penny
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Hollister 
White Mules: Qupid from Charlotte Russe











No comments:

Post a Comment