Lake Life

Monday, July 13, 2015

I must say that this summer has been a roller coaster no doubt. I know the summer is not over yet, but for me it is. I will be going back to work in a couple of weeks. Our streak of bad luck doesn't seem to have an end in sight. While the husband was out of town for about half of the summer, I was also car less. Some thug decided he needed a car and decided to take our right from our driveway. Because of this our trip to Mexico had to be cancelled. We also lost a few friends, and gained a whole lot of them. We learned to appreciate the little things, like breakfast in the morning together, late night
walks at the park and binging on Orange is the New Black. Despite all of this madness, I managed to stay positive and try my best to look at the bright side of everything. I know that after all of these struggles and sacrificing so so much, something great is coming and we will soon get our big break.

This trip to Apache Lake is probably or last for a while. However, it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life. Our new friends rented jet skis and we just couldn't get enough. I must admit I was such a chicken at first and was scared. Soon after a few rides with my husband I decided to take charge and drive myself. What an adrenaline rush. Jet skis will now be part of every lake visit from now on for sure. Thank you Mr. Sun for the crazy painful sun burn but definitely worth it though. What crazy adventures have you had recently this summer? 
-dM

Hat: New York City FC (Gift from New York)
Top: Sports Bra
Shorts: American Apparel
White Mules: Qupid from Charlotte Russe
Denim Vest: Papaya (Old)








No comments:

Post a Comment