10 Years Ago...

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

So that time is near. The time that we all fear, your 10 year High School Reunion. The year that you finally start to loose those extra ten pounds you have been wanting to loose all these past years. Well, you really don't need to try that hard because guess what, all of those people you'll see at the reunion already know you haven't lost weight from facebook. Also, whats really the point of going to the reunion anyway? All of your high school friends already know what each other is up to. But that's none of my business. Sitting at the park with my husband sharing a moment, we noticed that there
was a group of high school students taking prom pictures just a few feet away. A rush of flashbacks suddenly played in my mind. The night he picked me up in the 67 Mustang. The dinner, the dance and the after party. Ahh the memories. I rummaged through the boxes in the garage and found my gown. I'll have you know that I was extremely excited to find that it still actually fit. At the time of my prom my family wasn't doing so well financially so my aunt bought the dress and I paid her back later. This is the only time I will ever wear pink again.

Dress: Windsor 
Watch: Michael Kors





















No comments:

Post a Comment