Phoenix Art

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Having lived in California, I am no stranger to the vast culture that is thriving in Los Angeles and surrounding cities. With its many museums and theaters, LA is one of the biggest culture driven cities in the United States. My favorite museum there is the Los Angeles County Museum of Art or LACMA. My husband and I spent about 5 hours one Sunday afternoon exploring every single gallery that was open that day. It was certainly unforgettable. This past Sunday was indeed another great adventure. Even though the Phoenix Art Museum is not as big as LACMA, it is still beautiful and
exciting.
I wanted to wear something just as beautiful as this building. This gold top is vintage. The bag is from a boutique in Downtown Anaheim bought a very long time ago. It is beaded and the colors are just marvelous. Sometimes you just have to dig through your closet and try something bold and daring. Step out of your comfort everyday clothes and wear something unique with confidence! Trust me, you'll be glad you did and you'll look dashing.
-dM

Top: Vintage
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Bag: Boutique
Trousers: Marshall's

















No comments:

Post a Comment