The Z

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

To be in high school again. I would take back everything I have now learned and start all over again. But I guess as long as I only look 18 is all that matters. These shoes remind me of youth and chic effortlessness. The outfit just brings out the school girl in me. I was sick for 2 weeks with bronchitis and strep throat. We had to cancel our anniversary trip to the Grand Canyon. So sad! Since my husband wanted to make it up to me, he decided to get me these babies instead. Happiness at last! I
wanted comfort and style for dress down fridays at work and these are truly golden. This past weekend was blah! Don't you hate when the highlight of your day is wearing your new shoes around the house? HA so silly! Hope this coming weekend is better. Spring Break I see you baby.
-dM

Jacket: Gift 
Pleated Skirt: Vintage 
Top: DIY Cut Off T 
Shoes: Zara













No comments:

Post a Comment