Members Only

Sunday, January 4, 2015

My family probably thinks I'm such a narcissist. I would like to let you know that I am far from that. I still have not gotten used to the idea of being photographed and feel quite uncomfortable. Its very odd because in front of the mirror my "good side" comes out great but I sometimes look at some pictures and think "YIKES!" I have noticed that the best pictures are the candid ones and goofy ones where I was just being myself. I definitely try to portray that side of me. This particular was a family outing
after church. My In-Laws had not visited Tempe Beach Park before and they loved it. A stroll Downtown, Coffee, Frozen Yogurt and a little Christmas shopping just made this day so enjoyable. Featuring on this post is my amazing vintage Members Only jacket. It is surprisingly warm without being too bulky. It was a Christmas gift from my husband a couple years ago and I absolutely love it.
-dM 

Top: Vintage Lace Halter 
Jeans: Hollister 
Jacket: Vintage Members Only
Boots: Report Acer
Bag: Beaded Vintage
Sunglasses: Tilly's














No comments:

Post a Comment