Pine Green

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

This is by far the most covered up dress I have ever worn. I did not want to spend money on a new dress for a party we attended so I decided to wear this one since it was new and fit the occasion. I have to say I felt very matronly and a little too mature. I had originally purchased this dress for work since it was more conservative. Next time I will wear this dress it will be with boots and a blazer or
leather jacket. What I liked most about this dress is the color. It made my eyes stand out and it is the perfect color for Fall and Winter. These photos were taken by my aspiring photographer niece. We were just inside the venue having some hors d'oeuvres and decided to incorporate the beautiful fall foliage from the surrounding neighborhood. The theme of this whole shoot is very eerie and somber. Much like the weekend was. You can see the emotion in my face in some of the pictures. It definitely has been a tough past month but things will get better. Looking forward to the cold winter nights and the Holidays to come.
-dM
 Earrings: JCPenney
Dress: Marshalls
Heels: Cosmopolitan 
Crossbody: Vintage 
Photos by Emily Vazquez
Contact: Chem.ely@icloud.com












No comments:

Post a Comment