Cotton

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


It is pretty amazing driving by these fields everyday and seeing them develop from just dirt into these beautiful cotton filled branches. Not only was I surrounded by cotton but this vintage crop sweater was as soft as, well, you know. I wanted to feature these amazing Jeffrey Campbell boots. The chrome accents are what make them killer but the fact that they're white makes them stand out. I always get a lot of compliments on them and besides the fact that they go with absolutely everything
on my fall/winter wardrobe, I just adore them. A great way to stay warm without wearing chunky boots are knee high socks. Whether its over or under the knee, not only do they actually keep you warm but they look stylish. So 90's. Cher would be proud. Last but not least, black skater skirts are here to stay. 
-dM

Sweater: Vintage 
Skirt: Boutique
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell Winter 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment